if booked through South Molton Tourist Association
Telephone: 01769 574122
This uniquely attractive Grade II listed Devon Longhouse is set in its own valley with river frontage and is approached over a small ford at the end of a no through road.
It makes the ideal base for walking, fishing, horse riding and is in a central position for touring the south west, you will also be a mile from a 13th century inn with a Michelin restaurant. You are close to Exmoor National Park with pathways, picturesque villages and character moorland pubs. Perfectly positioned to visit the wonderful sandy beaches of Saunton, Croyde, Woolacombe and Westward Ho! South Molton is a 15 minute drive and offers superb markets, antique and small boutique shops, cafés and numerous pubs and restaurants. Games barn: with pool table, table football, skittles and basket ball net. Golf clubs are available.
The accommodation offers FOUR bedrooms:
- On the first floor, approached via steep cottage style stairs, 1 double and 1 single plus bathroom with bath and WC.
- On the ground floor, 1 double with en-suite shower and WC and 1 twin also separate WC.
- Lounge with TV and DVD. Mezzanine overlooking the lounge with seating.
- Snug with open fire set in an inglenook fireplace (first basket of logs included), TV and DVD.
- Dining room with French doors leading onto the terrace with views down to the river.
- Kitchen: with electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Outside: large terrace with a covered area which leads to the gentle sloping lawns that run down to the river (care to be taken with children) with seating and BBQ. Amenities: ample parking. Bed linen, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included.
1 dog welcome, further by arrangement.
Open All Year.
Dogs are charged at £20.00 for up to 7 nights, £40.00 for up to 14 nights and an additional £20.00 for every week or part week thereafter.