Art Courses at Highbullen
Highbullen is proud to be launching a series of fine art courses
with local artist Jon Lincoln Gordon.
Jon is famed for his Exmoor and Dartmoor landscapes in particular, and will use the hotel and is 125 acre grounds, nestled in the Mole Valley, as inspiration and backdrop for students.
The courses are all two or three day residential courses. They cover a range of media and techniques, from drawing and water colours for beginners, to a mixed media painting course and botanical printing. They are taking place over summer 2015 to make the most of the superb light found in Devon at this time of year.
Courses, which are all residential, start on a Monday and five are currently scheduled:
- 6-9 July.Creative Landscape—using all painting and drawing materials; mixed media (3 day)
- 10-13 August. Water Colours for beginners (2 – 3 day)
- 24-27 August. Creative Landscape—using all painting and drawing materials; mixed media (3-Day)
- 14-17 September. Mixed Media Painting Course (3 day)
- 28 September – 1 October. Botanical printmaking (3 day)
A two day course (staying two nights) costs
£349 per person based on sharing a twin or
double room or £449 per person for single occupancy.
A three day course costs (staying three nights) will cost £525 per person (sharing a room) or £649 per person (single occupancy).
Prices include all meals, art classes and a drinks reception. Additional nights can be booked for £129 per room for bed and breakfast on a double occupancy basis.
To reserve your place, please call